Thursday, June 10

Post-Grad?

Hello! Wow it's been a while! Here's a short recap:

Finish Senior Year-Difficult!
Graduation-Yes!
Post-graduation-Oh...this is a melange of delight and sadness, abject confusion and elation rolled into one big ball of shoulder-harrowing pressure/pleasure!
Summer stock Shakespeare-Cool!
Final summer class to complete ad degree-Not cool!
Waiting for 1-3 jobs, potentially all at the same time-Difficult!
Being broke-Kinda fun, mostly difficult!

That's mostly it.

Oh! Also, I've started making delicious homemade hummus for profit. I don't have a name or a label but I have some secret guarded recipes:
ORIGINAL sans Tahini
ORIGINAL with Tahini
"GREEK STYLE" with Oregano
CREAMY SWEET PEPPER
SAVORY SWEET PEPPER
SPICY SUNDRIED TOMATO

I'll make some for you! 6$ for 16 oz. or 10$ for two! Worth it, I assure you.

No comments:

IDENTITY

Let me tell you about myself in an attempt for you to know me better. In an attempt to pull back the curtains and look inside my being to k...