Thursday, January 17

Learning to Draw?

SO: today I read on in Creative License by Mr Dan Gregory because I love the book. It just makes me feel happy and gives me a sense of refreshment. So I started to "learn to draw" by the book and I completed part one: draw a chair, a mug, a table, and a person without crossing them out, with pen, and without tearing them apart. So here they are. I'm an okay artist. I had fun and I hope you can read my captions.
the whole SHABANG

CHAIR


MUG and TABLE
PERSON
p.s.-here's an emporer I drew in class today. I was inspired by Dan G's simple use of lines so I tried to copy. Plus I'm terrible at drawing people so I thought I'd give it a shot.

It's strange, but doing these drawings today has really left me feeling happier, calmer, and not so stressed out in the midst of all that I'm doing. The excitement of getting to do drawings has moved beyond doodles, I suppose. In any case, I had a good time. I hope you like them.

Ryan

No comments:

IDENTITY

Let me tell you about myself in an attempt for you to know me better. In an attempt to pull back the curtains and look inside my being to k...