Tuesday, April 29

Springtime, Please

Now that it's spring and cresting summer even, I thought I'd share some of my springtime photographs. I find a great deal of inspiration from them, to be perfectly honest, and there's also just something about tree branches set up against the sky that really gets me. Here's a few! Check out the rest on my reader.
There was amazing fog this one morning in March


I found this fungus growing on an ancient fossil rock face while hiking in central Texas

These are at least indicative of this spring for me. There's some more and not all are of those are from this spring but they are from a spring, at least. Take a look!

http://ryansshorereader.blogspot.com/2008/04/springtime-please.html



No comments:

IDENTITY

Let me tell you about myself in an attempt for you to know me better. In an attempt to pull back the curtains and look inside my being to k...