Friday, May 2

Billboards? Hate'em

I hate billboards. I'm just going to be blunt and come right out and say it. Hate'em!

They're ugly to me, just stickin' up all over the road, marring the sky and any sort of landscaping along the road, or just being plain distracting. This feeling stems from idea that they're also quite useless. Maybe I'm just ill-informed, but I don't think they do a thing for a company. Maybe for food, only. I mean, honestly, who in the world is going to be cruising down the highway at 70 mph and then see a billboard for a lawyer or night classes and then be all about getting a pen and paper to write down the phonenumber, website, and name of the service? Or just the website? Or just grabbing the pen? I know, I know-what about gridlock traffic, you ask? Same story. Who cares? Maybe one person a day. But food-that's the only useful thing. If I'm driving (and I'm hungry...or I could be hungry) and I see a tasty looking billboard for some food I can get wantin' to eat that thing I saw on the billboard. Chik-fil-et, Taco Bueno, what have you. But still I don't appreciate billboards. I think they're ugly and just a bother. Imagine driving without them! How nice and undistracting they would be. I mean, they aren't everywhere on every freeway, but they're on enough of them to bug me. Let's tear em' down.

No comments:

IDENTITY

Let me tell you about myself in an attempt for you to know me better. In an attempt to pull back the curtains and look inside my being to k...