Thursday, February 7

Commercial Idea #1

Driving the other day I looked up into the many glass office buildings I passed by and thought about, as I often do, the things going on in those buildings. I always do! I think about the meetings being held, the work being done, faxes being sent, phones being talked on, coffee being drank, elevators whirring up and down-all the busy life of an office full of people simply working together. And then I had this commercial idea based on some of these thoughts. Its application is still a mystery to me, however. It could be applicable to several business situations. Here's a basic retelling of the idea, I suppose:


So there's this office building long shot and the camera zooms into a window and several shots cruise by of the office teeming with business meetings. Except these aren't just regular business meetings, these are 'secret-club' meetings like kids might have when they're five or something. On the doors of the meetings a placard reads out the meeting titles, e.g. Girls are Gross Club, Super Best Friends Club, and the like. So you have these serious businessmen and women sitting in these conference rooms with graphs and figures all about these secret club matters, like a stockmarket-esque line graph going down showing a downturn in latest contact with cooties or a flip-chart with acronyms like "F.U.N." or something juvenile-looking.



So that's the basic idea I had which made me laugh! I think it could apply to a consulting firm or some business catering to other professionals or businesses in some way. Like I said, it's a flexible idea and a fun one, I think.

No comments:

IDENTITY

Let me tell you about myself in an attempt for you to know me better. In an attempt to pull back the curtains and look inside my being to k...