Sunday, February 3

A short story

I finished this short story recently. I'd like some feedback! Here's a taste:


He walked into the door frame with the official stiffness of a military officer, the glorious morning rays of the sun bursting through the door and encasing his gray-suited build in an effluence of hazy, golden light that shifted slowly around him as if they were slender fingers mapping his outline. In his left hand he clutched his simple black leather attache, and on his face he wore an immutable grin of silent appreciation. Indeed, it did seem a hopeful morning, even glorious to him as he gazed rather longingly into the unfolding morning sky, the warmth of the sun and the thick and moist grassy scent of the air inspiring in him a refreshing hope.'This is it', he told himself, 'Today is the day'

Read the rest on my Reader page: http://ryansshorereader.blogspot.com/2008/02/man-and-sky.html

No comments:

IDENTITY

Let me tell you about myself in an attempt for you to know me better. In an attempt to pull back the curtains and look inside my being to k...